SEARCH MARKETING FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES
WE DO A LITTLE BIT EVERY DAY TO HELP YOU PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE
GALACTIC PIZZA, UPTOWN MINNEAPOLIS
Galactic Pizza in Minneapolis is a local neighborhood restaurant that specializes in organic, farm-to-table ingredients. They have a specialty niche market as well, since they offer vegan and vegetarian options. But, when they hired Optimize Digital, web hits and digital marketing were lacking.
We began doing the day-to-day work of search marketing four years ago. Some results:
- Galactic Pizza now offers online ordering, which is a nice chunk of their revenue.
- The website is optimized for search engines, and they show up on the first page for the most relevant “pizza" related searches.
- Monthly website visits have increased over 100%.
- Our published content marketing has brought new customers, including valuable corporate catering clients.
- Nonexistent four years ago, their social media influence and audience size is now quite high, with a tangible positive effect on revenues.
KING RICHARD’S FAIRE, BOSTON AREA
Optimize Digital was hired in 2015 to provide search marketing for King Richard’s Faire, Massachusetts’ biggest Renaissance Festival. We’re looking forward to next year already!
Primary work involves website optimization, link building, expanding their digital footprint, and increasing the Faire’s search exposure. Some results:
- Number of views, web visits, clicks for directions, and photo views increased by 50% the first year, and they’ve made steady improvement since.
- We worked within Google’s “My Business" environment, taking advantage of the newest features, in order to increase customer touches and bring in brand new customers.
- Search results rankings improved by an average of ten points for their most important searches.
- Website visitors are far more qualified than before, meaning each visitor is 35% more likely to make a ticket purchase during their visit. Why? Meta data keyword changes and increased search presence.